Travel & Accommodations
Gateway Reservations is handling special airfares for the retreat. Bruce Moss will be happy to offer best airfare rates to destinations that will take you to Durango, Colorado. Please email your request for best air and ground transportation to Bruce: email@example.com. Please reference our group Durango Crochet Retreats.
Strater Hotel – Our Preferred Venue
699 Main Avenue, Durango, CO 81301 (NOT ADA rated)
- This hotel is an historical landmark that has not been improved for Americans with Disability.
- Workshop and meeting rooms are in the basement; and, accessed by staircase.
- Steps lead from the streets to the entrances.
The Strater Hotel is our retreat venue. We have 20 rooms blocked for the event.
To book your room, please call 1-800-247-4431 and ask for the Durango Crochet Retreat rate. Reservations received after Monday April 4, 2016 will be provided on a space available basis at prevailing rates.
Single or Double Occupancy: – $152.76/room includes breakfast. Subject to change after April 4th
- Each room Queen & Twin beds (first arrival has first choice of bed)
- Rooms are appointed in Victorian décor
- FREE breakfast daily for Two (2)
- Downtown location
- Elevator to rooms located on the second floor
- Workshop rooms located through the Lobby down 14-step stairway
The historic Strater Hotel features the largest collection of Victorian Antiques in North America. If you have physical limitations, there is an elevator and there are rooms on the first floor.
Other Lodging Options
List of hotels nearby is forthcoming!